Sentences for Delete, Sentences with Delete Meaning and Synonym Words
- Remove or obliterate (written or printed matter), especially by drawing a line through it or marking it with a delete sign.(transitive verb)
- A command or key on a computer which erases text.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
remove, cut out, take out, edit out, expunge, excise, eradicate, cancel, unpublish,
Example Sentences with delete
- Do not delete these files.
- Steve deleted his Facebook account.
- You should delete the files on the desktop.
- It won’t let me delete any files on the computer.
- The children deleted the pictures from the computer.
- I want to delete my Instagram account.
- Substitute ‘damn’ every time you’re inclined to write ‘very;’ your editor will delete it and the writing will be just as it should be.