Sentences for Detach, Sentences with Detach Meaning and Synonym Words
- Disengage (something or part of something) and remove it.(transitive verb)
- Leave or separate oneself from (a group or place)(transitive verb)
- Send (a group of soldiers or ships) on a separate mission.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
unfasten, disconnect, disengage, part, separate, uncouple, remove, loose, loosen, untie, unhitch, undo, unhook, unbutton, unzip, unclick, free, sever, pull off, cut off, clip off, hack off, chop off, prune off, nip off, tear off, break off, strip off, disunite, free, separate, segregate,
Example Sentences with detach
- There was an awful suspicion in my mind that I’d finally gone over the hump, and the worst thing about it was that I didn’t feel tragic at all, but only weary, and sort of comfortably detached.
- The appeal of the spectrally macabre is generally narrow because it demands from the reader a certain degree of imagination and a capacity for detachment from everyday life.