Sentences for Dip, Sentences with Dip Meaning and Synonym Words
- Put or let something down quickly or briefly in or into (liquid)(verb)
- Put a hand or tool into (a bag or container) in order to take something out.(verb)
- Sink, drop, or slope downward.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
immerse, submerge, plunge, duck, dunk, lower, sink, reach into, put one’s hand into, sink, set, drop, drop down, go down, fall, descend, swim, bathe, dive, plunge, splash, paddle, sauce, dressing, relish, creamy mixture, slope, incline, decline, slant, descent, cant, idiot, halfwit, nincompoop, blockhead, buffoon, dunce, dolt, ignoramus, cretin, imbecile, dullard, moron, simpleton, clod, candle, spill, wick, night light,
Example Sentences with dip
- Reading a book is like having the ability to dip a straw into the author’s soul and sip and slurp without lowering the water table of wisdom.
- Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures.