Sentences for Direct, Sentences with Direct Meaning and Synonym Words
- With no one or nothing in between.(adverb)
- Control the operations of; manage or govern.(transitive verb)
- Aim (something) in a particular direction or at a particular person.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
directly, straight, in person, without an intermediary, administer, manage, run, control, govern, conduct, handle, aim, point, level, instruct, tell, command, order, give orders to, charge, call on, require, dictate, straight, undeviating, unswerving, face to face, personal, unmediated, head-on, immediate, first-hand, frank, straightforward, honest, candid, open, sincere, straight, straight to the point, blunt, plain-spoken, outspoken, forthright, downright, uninhibited, unreserved, point blank, no-nonsense, matter-of-fact, bluff, undiplomatic, tactless,
Example Sentences with direct
- Steve can be contacted directly.
- Alex will be contacting you directly.
- A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world.
- Is it a direct flight?
- You’re very direct.
- We directed them to the station.
- This movie was directed by John Ford.
- Steve directed all his energy to his business.