Sentences for Distribute, Sentences with Distribute Meaning and Synonym Words
- Give shares of (something); deal out.(transitive verb)
- Occur throughout an area.(transitive verb)
- Use (a term) to include every individual of the class to which it refers.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
give out, deal out, hand out, hand round, issue, dispense, administer, pass round, dole out, dispose of, disperse, diffuse, disseminate, scatter, spread, strew,
Example Sentences with distribute
- The man distributed the leaflets.
- Products will be distributed.
- Workers set out to distribute products.
- Cargoes will be distributed in order.
- The Red Cross distributed food to the refugees.
- The teacher distributed the leaflets.
- New blankets were distributed to the poor.
- The future is already here – it’s just not evenly distributed.
- Who knew that the devil had a factory where he made millions of fossils, which his minions distributed throughout the earth, in order to confuse my tiny brain?