Sentences for Dominant, Sentences with Dominant Meaning and Synonym Words
- A dominant trait or gene.(noun)
- The fifth note of the diatonic scale of any key, or the key based on this, considered in relation to the key of the tonic.(noun)
- Most important, powerful, or influential.(adjective)
presiding, ruling, governing, controlling, commanding, ascendant, supreme, authoritative, most influential, most powerful, superior,
Example Sentences with dominant
- There are different ways for a person to be dominant.
- We can be dominant or submissive to varying levels.
- He is very dominant.
- Our teacher at school is dominant.
- To go against the dominant thinking of your friends, of most of the people you see every day, is perhaps the most difficult act of heroism you can perform.
- I’m always told that what I say is controversial. Why is it controversial? Because I speak from a tradition that has now fallen out of favor with the dominant media in this country. And so when I say things like marriage should be between one man and one woman, I’m called a bigot.
- Woman is the dominant sex. Men have to do all sorts of stuff to prove that they are worthy of woman’s attention.