Sentences for Drink, Sentences with Drink Meaning and Synonym Words
- Take (a liquid) into the mouth and swallow.(transitive verb)
- A liquid that can be swallowed as refreshment or nourishment.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
swallow, gulp down, quaff, swill, guzzle, sup, beverage, drinkable liquid, potable liquid, liquid refreshment, thirst quencher,
Example Sentences with drink
- I occasionally drink alcohol because I care about my health.
- You can drink my tea and read my book then.
- My sister neither drinks nor smokes.
- He rejects to drink with us that time.
- I want to drink some tea.
- Do you often drink tea with meal?
- Alex took a long drink.
- Shall we sit and drink tea in a cafe near here?