Sentences for Drop, Sentences with Drop Meaning and Synonym Words
- Let or make (something) fall vertically.(transitive verb)
- Fall vertically.(transitive verb)
- Make or become lower, weaker, or less.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
let fall, let go, let go of, fail to hold, lose one’s grip on, drip, fall in drops, fall, dribble, trickle, drizzle, flow, run, plop, leak, decrease, lessen, make less, reduce, diminish, depreciate, give up, finish with, withdraw from, retire from, cancel, remove, offload, discharge, jettison, drop, deliver, deposit, set down, leave, put off, tip out, pour out, lose, fail to win, concede, miss out on, give away, let slip, droplet, blob, globule, bead, bubble, tear, dot, spheroid, oval, sweet, lozenge, pastille, piece of confectionery, drape, curtain, drop, drop cloth, drop curtain, drop scene, tableau curtain, frontal, dossal,
Example Sentences with drop
- I dropped Samuel off at daycare.
- Chris dropped his wallet, I will get it and give it to him.
- Let’s drop the subject.
- Sometimes I drop my spoon.
- Steve dropped the cup.
- You have to let yourself be fully present in every moment. Just be awake for it, do you know what I mean? Go all in and wring every last drop out of the experience.
- I pop a beautiful sentence into my mouth and suck it like a fruit drop.
- You could hear a pin drop in the room.
- I drop my face to my hands and scrub hard.
- You dropped your purse. I’ll get it.