Sentences for Enter, Sentences with Enter Meaning and Synonym Words
- Come or go into (a place)(transitive verb)
- Begin to be involved in.(transitive verb)
- Write or key (information) in a book, computer, etc., so as to record it.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
go in, go into, come in, come into, get in, get into, set foot in, cross the threshold of, pass into, move into, gain access to, be admitted to, effect an entrance into, make an entrance into, break into, burst into, irrupt into, intrude into, invade, infiltrate, join, join in, get involved in, go in for, throw oneself into, engage in, embark on, venture into, venture on, launch into, plunge into, undertake, take up, record, write down, set down, put in writing, put down, take down, note, make a note of, jot down, put down on paper, commit to paper, submit, register, lodge, put on record, record, file, put forward, place, advance, lay, present, press, prefer, tender, offer, proffer,
Example Sentences with enter
- Steve entered my room.
- Alex entered the garage.
- Alex and Frank entered cautiously.
- The man entered junior high school.
- Steve decided to enter the competition.
- A well-composed book is a magic carpet on which we are wafted to a world that we cannot enter in any other way.
- The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek.
- All hope abandon, ye who enter here.