Sentences for Envy, Sentences with Envy Meaning and Synonym Words
- Desire to have a quality, possession, or other desirable attribute belonging to (someone else)(transitive verb)
- A feeling of discontented or resentful longing aroused by someone else’s possessions, qualities, or luck.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
be envious of, be jealous of, jealousy, enviousness, covetousness, desire,
Example Sentences with envy
- Do you really envy her?
- I envy your good health.
- I envy his life.
- I envy him how successful he is.
- I envy people that know love. That have someone who takes them as they are.
- I envy music for being beyond words. But then, every word is beyond music.
- The reason death sticks so closely to life isn’t biological necessity; it’s envy. Life is so beautiful that death has fallen in love with it, a jealous, possessive love that grabs at what it can.