Sentences for Face, Sentences with Face Meaning and Synonym Words
- Be positioned with the face or front toward (someone or something)(verb)
- Confront and deal with or accept a difficult or unpleasant task, fact, or situation.(verb)
- Cover the surface of (something) with a layer of a different material.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
look out on, front on to, look towards, be facing, afford a view of, command a view of, have a view of, look across, look over, open out over, look on to, overlook, give on to, give over, be opposite, be opposite to, accept, come to accept, become reconciled to, reconcile oneself to, reach an acceptance, reach an acceptance of, get used to, become accustomed to, adjust to, accommodate oneself to, acclimatize oneself to, cover, clad, veneer, skin, overlay, surface, dress, pave, put a facing on, laminate, inlay, plate, coat, line,
Example Sentences with face
- Dry your face with a towel.
- Alex dried his face with a towel.
- The toothache made his face swell up.
- Laughter is sunshine, it chases winter from the human face.
- Perhaps bravery is simply the face humanity wraps around its collective madness.
- I focused the camera on her face.
- A rash appeared on his face.
- When the enemy has no face, society will invent one.
- Marveling at his own boldness, he said softly, “I would enter your sleep if I could, and guard you there, and slay the thing that hounds you, as I would if it had the courage to face me in fair daylight. But I cannot come in unless you dream of me.