Sentences for Failure, Sentences with Failure Meaning and Synonym Words
- Lack of success.(noun)
- The omission of expected or required action.(noun)
- The action or state of not functioning.(noun)
lack of success, non-success, non-fulfilment, abortion, miscarriage, defeat, frustration, collapse, foundering, misfiring, coming to nothing, falling through, negligence, remissness, non-observance, non-performance, dereliction, breaking down, breakdown, non-function, cutting out, seizing up,
Example Sentences with failure
- Jessica’s failure was due to her idleness.
- His failure led to his resignation.
- Successful people have no fear of failure. But unsuccessful people do. Successful people have the resilience to face up to failure—learn the lessons and adapt from it.
- Don’t listen to the malicious comments of those friends who, never taking any risks themselves, can only see other people’s failures.
- Achievers are given multiple reasons to believe they are failures. But in spite of that, they persevere. The average for entrepreneurs is 3.8 failures before they finally make it in business.
- Anxiety is experiencing failure in advance.
- He got very depressed after his failure.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
- We can’t afford another failure.
- Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.
- I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion.
- Samuel blames his failure on bad luck.
- He always threw the failures to his brother.
- The business was a failure.