Sentences for Far, Sentences with Far Meaning and Synonym Words
- At, to, or by a great distance (used to indicate the extent to which one thing is distant from another)(adverb)
- Over a large expanse of space or time.(adverb)
- By a great deal.(adverb)
a long way, a great distance, a good way, afar, to a certain extent, to a limited extent, up to a point, to a degree, to some extent, within reason, within limits, much, very much, considerably, markedly, immeasurably, decidedly, greatly, significantly, substantially, appreciably, noticeably, materially, signally, distant, faraway, far off,
Example Sentences with far
- As far as I know, he isn’t lazy.
- How did you get this far on foot? Congratulations!
- How far is it between the school and the house?
- My family saw a lake far below.
- Sometimes I wonder if there’s something wrong with me. Perhaps I’ve spent too long in the company of my literary romantic heroes, and consequently my ideals and expectations are far too high.
- Does anyone have any questions thus far?
- I hope there is someone happy somewhere far away.
- Thank god, everything is fine so far.
- It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.
- Samuel is by far the most sensible.
- Too far-fetched to believe, too obvious to ignore.
- Most people are far too much occupied with themselves to be malicious.
- DNA is like a computer program but far, far more advanced than any software ever created.