Sentences for Favour, Sentences with Favour Meaning and Synonym Words
- Feel or show approval or preference for.(verb)
- (often used in polite requests) give someone (something desired)(verb)
- Resemble (a parent or other relative) in facial features.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
preferred, favourite, recommended, chosen, choice, selected, most-liked, ideal, particular, special, pet, oblige, accommodate, gratify, satisfy, humour, indulge, pander to, put oneself out for, resemble, look like, be like, be similar to, bear a resemblance to, remind one of, put one in mind of, take after, have the look of, approval, approbation, commendation, esteem, goodwill, kindness, benevolence, friendliness, good turn, service, kind act, good deed, act of kindness, kindness, courtesy, indulgence, present, donation, offering, contribution, handout, presentation, bestowal, largesse, alms, charity, bonus, award, premium, bounty, boon, favour, bequest, legacy, inheritance, settlement, subsidy, grant, endowment, benefaction,
Example Sentences with favour
- It is, finally, a word is untimely in three different senses, and bearing it as one’s treasure will not win one anyone’s favours one rather risks finding oneself outside everyone’s camp… Beauty is the word that shall be our first.
- Listening to my regular favourites – Mozart, Beethoven, Brahms and so on – I always feel, quite misguidedly, that nothing can be too bad if such beauty and brilliance exists in the world.
- But my most favourite pursuit, after my daily exertions at the Foundry, was Astronomy. There were frequently clear nights when the glorious objects in the Heavens were seen in most attractive beauty and brilliancy.