Sentences for Flap, Sentences with Flap Meaning and Synonym Words
- (of a bird) move (its wings) up and down when flying or preparing to fly.(transitive verb)
- A piece of something thin, such as cloth, paper, or metal, hinged or attached only on one side, that covers an opening or hangs down from something.(noun)
- A movement of a wing or an arm from side to side or up and down.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
beat, flutter, move up and down, agitate, wave, wag, waggle, shake, swing, twitch, fold, overhang, overlap, covering, flutter, fluttering, beat, beating, waving, shaking, flailing, panic, fluster, state of agitation, state of panic,
Example Sentences with flap
- If that moment had been a real thing, it would’ve been a butterfly, flapping and fluttering toward the sun.
- Jest with an hole and he will flap you in the face with his tail.