Sentences for Follow, Sentences with Follow Meaning and Synonym Words
- Go or come after (a person or thing proceeding ahead); move or travel behind.(transitive verb)
- Come after in time or order.(transitive verb)
- Act according to (an instruction or precept)(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
come behind, come after, go behind, go after, walk behind, tread on the heels of, act in accordance with, abide by, adhere to, stick to, keep to, comply with, conform to, obey, observe, heed, pay attention to, note, have regard to, mind, bear in mind, take to heart, be guided by, accept, yield to, defer to, respect, carry out, perform, do, observe, put into practice, execute, follow, exercise,
Example Sentences with follow
- They followed its trail that passed here about an hour ago.
- It is sensible of you to follow her advice.
- Alex followed Samuel’s lead.
- If he is innocent, it follows that his wife is guilty.
- Suffering follows an evil thought as the wheels of a cart follow the oxen that draws it.
- Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows.
- They must follow the rules.