Sentences for Fresh, Sentences with Fresh Meaning and Synonym Words
- Newly; recently.(adverb)
- (of food) recently made or obtained; not canned, frozen, or otherwise preserved.(adjective)
- Not previously known or used; new or different.(adjective)
newly harvested, garden-fresh, not stale, crisp, firm, unwilted, unfaded, new, brand new, recent, latest, up to date, modern, modernistic, ultra-modern, newfangled, refreshed, rested, restored, revived, like a new person, chilly, cool, cold, brisk, bracing, invigorating, impudent, impertinent, insolent, presumptuous, audacious, forward, cheeky, irreverent, discourteous, disrespectful, insubordinate, rude, crude, brazen, brazen-faced, brash, shameless, pert, defiant, bold, bold as brass, as bold as brass, outrageous, shocking, out of line,
Example Sentences with fresh
- A word or a smile is often enough to put fresh life in a despondent soul.
- I like the smell of fresh cookie.
- The enemy flung fresh troops into the battle.
- No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart.
- 150.Enjoy some fresh strawberries.
- He is my soul mate, my fresh air, the reason I look forward to getting up every morning.
- More fresh towels are available at the front desk.
- George wanted a fresh start.
- I just want to get a little fresh air.
- The fruits and vegetables in the grocery store were very fresh.
- Open the window and let in some fresh air.
- I need some fresh air.
- I think I need some fresh air.
- We ate fresh fruit after dinner.