Sentences for Fulfil, Sentences with Fulfil Meaning and Synonym Words
- Achieve or realize (something desired, promised, or predicted)(verb)
- Carry out (a duty or role) as required, promised, or expected.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
succeed in, attain, realize, consummate, satisfy, manage, bring off, bring about, carry off, carry out, carry through, bring to fruition, deliver, carry out, accomplish, achieve, execute, perform, discharge, implement, effect, effectuate, conduct,
Example Sentences with fulfil
- A man may fulfil the object of his existence by asking a question he cannot answer, and attempting a task he cannot achieve.
- Spring is a time for rebirth and the fulfilment of new life.
- A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves.
- My grandfather was a man, when he talked about freedom, his attitude was really interesting. His view was that you had obligations or you had responsibilities, and when you fulfilled those obligations or responsibilities, that then gave you the liberty to do other things.