Sentences for Give, Sentences with Give Meaning and Synonym Words
- Freely transfer the possession of (something) to (someone); hand over to.(verb)
- Cause or allow (someone or something) to have (something, especially something abstract); provide or supply with.(verb)
- Carry out or perform (a specified action)(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
present with, provide with, supply with, furnish with, gift with, allow, permit, let have, grant, accord, perform, execute, carry out, produce, yield, afford, result in, reveal, disclose, divulge, let slip, leak, let out, give way, cave in, collapse, break, fall apart, come apart, elasticity, flexibility, stretch, stretchiness,
Example Sentences with give
- The teacher asked us to give an example in the lesson.
- I’ll give you a call later today.
- Please give me some milk to make tea.
- I made food to give to them.
- My father will give them the wallet tomorrow.
- When life gives you lemons, make sure you know whose eyes you need to squeeze them in.
- I should give up fast food and consuming sweet.
- Did you give the order?