Sentences for Glow, Sentences with Glow Meaning and Synonym Words
- Give out steady light without flame.(intransitive verb)
- A steady radiance of light or heat.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
radiate heat, burn without flames, smoulder, radiance, light, brightness, luminosity, shine, gleam, glimmer, incandescence, phosphorescence, luminescence,
Example Sentences with glow
- A red light was glowing in the dark.
- The rope of pearls was glowing, when I first saw it I thought it would fit your neck perfectly.
- The cluster of pearls was glowing.
- You could see the glow of the fire for miles.
- The person who lives life fully, glowing with life’s energy, is the person who lives a successful life.