Sentences for Go, Sentences with Go Meaning and Synonym Words
- Move from one place to another; travel.(verb)
- Leave; depart.(verb)
- Intend or be likely or intended to be or do something; be about to (used to express a future tense)(verb)
move, proceed, make one’s way, advance, progress, pass, walk, wend one’s way, leave, depart, take one’s leave, take oneself off, go away, go off, withdraw, absent oneself, say one’s goodbyes, quit, make an exit, exit, become, get, turn, grow, come to be, turn out, work out, fare, progress, develop, come out, match, go together, be harmonious, harmonize, blend, suit each other, be suited, complement each other, be complementary, coordinate with each other, be compatible, function, work, be in working order, run, operate, be operative, perform, be kept, belong, have a place, be found, be located, attempt, try, effort, bid, endeavour, energy, vigour, vitality, life, liveliness, animation, vivacity, spirit, spiritedness, verve, enthusiasm, zest, vibrancy, spark, sparkle, effervescence, exuberance, brio, buoyancy, perkiness, sprightliness,
Example Sentences with go
- We were going to the theater yesterday, but Alex got sick.
- Alex goes to bed early, but he is always late for work.
- I was going to go to my uncle in the evening, but my uncle has a job.
- We were going to buy my son a new phone, but his teacher objected.
- We are going to breakfast. Would you come? Yes, I would.
- If you want, you can go to the park.
- He didn’t want to go to school today, however he had a very important exam.
- We are tired; however, we don’t want to go to bed.
- If he calls you, you should go.
- Which house will you go to?
- If she weren’t ill, she would go to the school.