Sentences for Good, Sentences with Good Meaning and Synonym Words
- That which is morally right; righteousness.(noun)
- Benefit or advantage to someone or something.(noun)
virtue, righteousness, virtuousness, goodness, morality, ethicalness, uprightness, upstandingness, integrity, principle, dignity, rectitude, rightness, benefit, advantage, profit, gain, interest, welfare, well-being, enjoyment, satisfaction, comfort, ease, convenience, fine, of high quality, of a high standard, quality, superior, virtuous, righteous, moral, morally correct, ethical, upright, upstanding, high-minded, right-minded, right-thinking, principled, exemplary, clean, law-abiding, lawful, irreproachable, blameless, guiltless, unimpeachable, just, honest, honourable, unbribable, incorruptible, anti-corruption, enjoyable, pleasant, agreeable, pleasing, pleasurable, delightful, great, nice, lovely, amusing, diverting, jolly, merry, lively, festive, cheerful, convivial, congenial, sociable, valid, genuine, authentic, legitimate, sound, bona fide,
Example Sentences with good
- We used to be good friends.
- I hit upon a good idea then.
- It’s neither good nor bad.
- This news will be neither good nor bad for him.
- It is good to know that you can cook as well.
- My father was a very good cop.
- The car not only is economical but also feels good to drive.
- Not only does he play basketball but also he is a good driver.
- There is not always a good guy. Nor is there always a bad one. Most people are somewhere in between.
- The car looked good; moreover, the price was right.
- My brother enjoys selling and, moreover, is good at it.
- Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.
- Life is indeed a good experience.
- His father is a very good person.
- Frank has a good side and an evil side.
- Let’s go to the cinema early so that we can get good seats.
- This can’t be good.
- This is a very good book, but we could write better.
- He had a good time with his family, even though he was very busy yesterday.