Sentences for Great, Sentences with Great Meaning and Synonym Words
- Excellently; very well.(adverb)
- An important or distinguished person.(noun)
- another term for Literae Humaniores(noun)
celebrity, famous person, very important person, personality, name, big name, famous name, household name, star, superstar, celebutante, leading light, mogul, giant, great, master, king, guru, considerable, substantial, pronounced, sizeable, significant, appreciable, serious, exceptional, inordinate, extraordinary, special, prominent, eminent, pre-eminent, important, distinguished, august, illustrious, noble, enthusiastic, eager, keen, zealous, devoted, ardent, fervent, fanatical, passionate, dedicated, diligent, assiduous, intent, habitual, active, vehement, hearty, wholehearted, committed, warm,
Example Sentences with great
- I must share this great news with my family immediately.
- What is your greatest weakness?
- I had a great time last night.
- This is great news.
- You’ve written a great speech.
- I had a really great time tonight.
- The experience caused Alex great pain.
- That’s great.
- It’s going to be great.
- We have great hopes for you.
- She has great confidence in herself.
- George has a great appetite. He wants to eat everything he sees.
- She achieved a great success in 2011 and completed the university with first place.
- A great earthquake would mean the end of an entire city because the buildings in the city are not solid at all.
- The family appreciated the great success he achieved. But he deserved it.