Sentences for Grow, Sentences with Grow Meaning and Synonym Words
- (of a living thing) undergo natural development by increasing in size and changing physically; progress to maturity.(intransitive verb)
- Become larger or greater over a period of time; increase.(intransitive verb)
- Become gradually or increasingly.(intransitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
get bigger, get taller, get larger, increase in size, increase in weight, fill out, fatten, get bigger, get taller, get larger, increase in size, increase in weight, fill out, fatten,
Example Sentences with grow
- I want to grow my business immediately.
- I grow many kinds of roses.
- Where in Unites State did you grow up?
- We grow wheat here.
- I have three grown sons.
- I didn’t grow up in Paris.
- Alex is grown up now.
- Prejudices, it is well known, are most difficult to eradicate from the heart whose soil has never been loosened or fertilized by education: they grow there, firm as weeds among stones.