Sentences for Happen, Sentences with Happen Meaning and Synonym Words
- Take place; occur.(intransitive verb)
- Find or come across by chance.(intransitive verb)
- Be experienced by (someone); befall.(intransitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
occur, take place, come about, come off, come into being, discover unexpectedly, find unexpectedly, find by chance, chance on, stumble on, hit on, light on, come on, come across, run across, blunder on, unearth, uncover, locate, bring to light, become of, be the fate of, be the lot of, overtake, be visited on,
Example Sentences with happen
- If you work really hard, and you’re kind, amazing things will happen.
- I can’t believe that actually happened.
- Let’s pretend as if this never happened.
- Find out what happened.
- I don’t care what happened.
- It happens occasionally.
- Me only have one ambition, you know. I only have one thing I really like to see happen. I like to see mankind live together – black, white, Chinese, everyone – that’s all.
- Books: a beautifully browsable invention that needs no electricity and exists in a readable form no matter what happens.