Sentences for Harm, Sentences with Harm Meaning and Synonym Words
- Physically injure.(transitive verb)
- Physical injury, especially that which is deliberately inflicted.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
injure, hurt, wound, maltreat, mistreat, misuse, ill-treat, ill-use, abuse, molest, inflict pain on, inflict suffering on, handle roughly, treat roughly, do violence to, lay a finger on, injury, hurt, pain, suffering, distress, anguish, trauma, torment, grief,
Example Sentences with harm
- To put everything in balance is good, to put everything in harmony is better.
- They worked in perfect harmony.
- They entered the school in harmony.
- The Japanese live in harmony with nature.
- A harmony prevailed among them.
- They lived in harmony with each other.