Sentences for Hear, Sentences with Hear Meaning and Synonym Words
- Perceive with the ear the sound made by (someone or something)(verb)
- Be told or informed of.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
perceive, catch, get, make out, take in, apprehend, discern, be informed, be told, find out, discover, learn, gather, glean, ascertain, get word, be made aware, be given to understand, hear tell, get wind, pick up,
Example Sentences with hear
- I heard you might be moving to Madrid.
- Alex can’t see nor hear.
- Have you heard whether Frank got the job?
- I’ve never heard Samuel complain before.
- I am sorry. I did not hear.
- I heard you were gossiping about me and I didn’t like it.
- We hear a lot of controversy about what the truth is nowadays, but the manipulations seem to be endless.
- Thus, some of the sentences he said were incomprehensible, and this child was very quiet, we even had difficulty hearing.
- Not only you, but also he is saying that no one likes this song. Is that true? I was broken when I heard this.