Sentences for Heavy, Sentences with Heavy Meaning and Synonym Words
- A thing, such as a vehicle, that is large or heavy of its kind.(noun)
- Strong beer, especially bitter.(noun)
weighty, hefty, big, large, substantial, massive, ponderous, dense, thick, opaque, soupy, murky, smoggy, impenetrable, sizeable, substantial, hefty, colossal, big, considerable, forceful, hard, strong, violent, powerful, vigorous, mighty, hefty, tremendous, sharp, smart, severe, grievous, arduous, hard, physical, laborious, demanding, difficult, exacting, strenuous, tough, onerous, back-breaking, tiring, fatiguing, exhausting, wearying, gruelling,
Example Sentences with heavy
- I dragged the heavy baggage to the airport.
- There was some heavy petting going on at the party.
- The Mississippi River swelled rapidly because of the heavy rain.
- In addition to a thick fog, there was a heavy swell.
- Alex received a heavy blow on the head.
- This desk is too heavy to lift.
- I give you this name to use with honour, to use when other names grow too heavy.
- The flight was delayed due to heavy rain.
- The train was delayed by a heavy snowfall.
- This table is heavy.
- How heavy is your suitcase?
- We had a heavy rain yesterday.
- There were floods as a result of the heavy rain.
- She was late as a result of the heavy snow.
- A heavy purse makes a light heart.
- A lazy sheep thinks its wool heavy.
- A light purse is a heavy curse.
- A light purse makes a heavy heart.
- This fruit is very heavy.
- There are very heavy living conditions.