Sentences for inhabit, Sentences with inhabit Meaning and Synonym Words
- (of a person, animal, or group) live in or occupy (a place or environment)(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
live in, occupy,
Example Sentences with inhabit
- Animals inhabit the forest.
- What animals inhabit those islands?
- The library is inhabited by spirits that come out of the pages at night.
- Out of the millions and millions of people that inhabit this planet, he is one of the tiny few I can never have.
- The region has never been inhabited by people.
- The job of the writer is to take a close and uncomfortable look at the world they inhabit, the world we all inhabit, and the job of the novel is to make the corpse stink.