Sentences for introduce, Sentences with introduce Meaning and Synonym Words
- Bring (something, especially a product, measure, or concept) into use or operation for the first time.(transitive verb)
- Make (someone) known by name to another in person, especially formally.(transitive verb)
- Insert or bring into something.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
institute, initiate, launch, inaugurate, establish, found, instigate, put in place, present, present formally, make known, insert, inject, put, place, push, force, drive, shoot, feed,
Example Sentences with introduce
- The new students introduced themselves to the school.
- The teacher introduced a new topic.
- I should’ve introduced myself.
- Let me introduce my parents to you.
- I was the one who introduced Steve to his wife.
- I think the time is right to introduce this product.