Sentences for Lie, Sentences with Lie Meaning and Synonym Words
- (of a person or animal) be in or assume a horizontal or resting position on a supporting surface.(verb)
- Be, remain, or be kept in a specified state.(verb)
- (of a place) be situated in a specified position or direction.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
recline, lie down, lie back, be recumbent, be prostrate, be supine, be prone, be stretched out, stretch oneself out, lean back, sprawl, rest, repose, relax, lounge, loll, bask, be situated, be located, be placed, be positioned, be found, be sited, be established, be,
Example Sentences with lie
- Samuel is above telling a lie.
- Frank is above telling lies.
- As the tree falls, so shall it lie.
- Please tell me the truth, I don’t want to lie anymore.
- We have to choose between truth and lie, making this choice is not as easy as it seems.