Sentences for Mark, Sentences with Mark Meaning and Synonym Words
- Make a visible impression or stain on.(transitive verb)
- Write a word or symbol on (an object), typically for identification.(transitive verb)
- Show the position of.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
discolour, stain, smear, smudge, streak, blotch, blot, blemish, put one’s name on, name, initial, put one’s seal on, label, tag, hallmark, watermark, brand, stamp, earmark, put one’s name on, name, initial, put one’s seal on, label, tag, hallmark, watermark, brand, stamp, earmark, assess, evaluate, appraise, correct, take heed of, pay heed to, heed, listen to, take note of, take notice of, pay attention to, attend to, note, mind, bear in mind, give thought to, give a thought to, take into consideration, take to heart, blemish, streak, spot, fleck, dot, blot, stain, smear, trace, speck, speckle, blotch, smudge, smut, smirch, fingermark, fingerprint, impression, imprint, symbol, sign, character, target, goal, aim, bullseye, objective, object, end, purpose, intent, intention,
Example Sentences with mark
- Your marks were well below average this term.
- The distinguishing mark of man is the hand, the instrument with which he does all his mischief.
- Five exclamation marks, the sure sign of an insane mind.