Sentences for Matter, Sentences with Matter Meaning and Synonym Words
- Physical substance in general, as distinct from mind and spirit; (in physics) that which occupies space and possesses rest mass, especially as distinct from energy.(noun)
- An affair or situation under consideration; a topic.(noun)
- The reason for distress or a problem.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
material, substance, stuff, medium, affair, business, proceeding, situation, circumstance, event, happening, occurrence, incident, episode, occasion, experience, thing, problem, trouble, difficulty, upset, distress, worry, bother, complication, content, subject matter, text, argument, substance, thesis, sense, purport, gist, pith, essentials, burden, importance, consequence, significance, note, import, moment, weight, interest, fester, form pus, swell up, gather, discharge, rot, run, weep, ooze, come to a head,
Example Sentences with matter
- This matter doesn’t concern you.
- What does it matter?
- It’s all that matters.
- It doesn’t matter, right?
- No one matters but you.
- Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime.
- The game we went to at the mall today was so much fun no matter how long it lasted.
- A lie is a lie, no matter how you spin it.