Sentences for Notice, Sentences with Notice Meaning and Synonym Words
- Become aware of.(transitive verb)
- The fact of observing or paying attention to something.(noun)
- Notification or warning of something, especially to allow preparations to be made.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
observe, perceive, note, see, become aware of, discern, detect, spot, distinguish, catch sight of, make out, take notice of, mark, remark, attention, observation, awareness, consciousness, perception, cognizance, heed, note, notification, warning, advance warning, announcement, apprisal, intimation, information sheet, bill, handbill, poster, advertisement, announcement, bulletin, broadsheet, circular, flyer, leaflet, pamphlet, sign, placard,
Example Sentences with notice
- You may not have noticed yet.
- Have you ever noticed how ‘What the hell’ is always the right decision to make?
- Frank kindly pretended not to notice that Jessica had been crying.
- Perhaps I have become so accustomed to the burden of secrets that I do not notice their weight until I am free of it.
- Maya looked around but she couldn’t notice her phone was right in front of her.
- She noticed that she had not eaten her food.
- I hadn’t really noticed.
- Steve didn’t think I noticed.
- Frank noticed a change in Jessica.
- I haven’t noticed Samuel doing that.