Sentences for Observe, Sentences with Observe Meaning and Synonym Words
- Notice or perceive (something) and register it as being significant.(transitive verb)
- Make a remark.(transitive verb)
- Fulfill or comply with (a social, legal, ethical, or religious obligation)(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
notice, see, note, perceive, discern, remark, spot, detect, discover, distinguish, make out, comment, remark, say, mention, note, declare, announce, state, utter, pronounce, interpose, interject, comply with, abide by, keep, obey, adhere to, conform to, heed, honour, respect, be heedful of, pay attention to, follow, acquiesce in, consent to, accept, defer to, fulfil, stand by,
Example Sentences with observe
- What have you observed?
- I like to observe people.
- We must observe the rules.
- One must observe the rules.
- If I’d observed all the rules I’d never have got anywhere.
- Frank likes to observe birds.
- The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes.
- You must observe those rules.
- I noticed I was being observed.
- You see, but you do not observe.
- We should observe the speed limit.
- The ability to observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence.