Sentences for Open, Sentences with Open Meaning and Synonym Words
- Move or adjust (a door or window) so as to leave a space allowing access and view.(transitive verb)
- Unfold or be unfolded; spread out.(transitive verb)
- Establish (a new business, movement, or enterprise)(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
unfasten, unlatch, unlock, unbolt, unbar, unclick, spread out, unfold, unfurl, unroll, straighten out, not shut, not closed, unlocked, unbolted, unlatched, off the latch, unfastened, unbarred, unsecured, spread out, unfolded, unfurled, unrolled, straightened out, open for business, open to the public, available, accessible, on hand, obtainable, on offer, frank, candid, honest, forthright, direct, unreserved, blunt, plain-spoken, outspoken, free-spoken, downright, not afraid to call a spade a spade, unresolved, not yet settled, yet to be settled, undecided, unsettled, up in the air,
Example Sentences with open
- She opened the window to let in the air.
- Samuel carefully opened the box.
- Can you please open the door?
- Is the bank open today?
- The school neither opens nor closes.
- I’m for open-mindedness and tolerance.
- Please open the door quickly.
- George discovered how to open the box.
- We heard the door open.
- You can tear the box open.
- My son slid open the window.
- My sister slid the window open.
- Would you please slide the van door open?
- Frank tried to open the door.