Sentences for Pain, Sentences with Pain Meaning and Synonym Words
- Cause mental or physical pain to.(transitive verb)
- Physical suffering or discomfort caused by illness or injury.(noun)
- Careful effort; great care or trouble.(noun)
hurt, cause pain, be painful, be sore, ache, throb, smart, burn, prickle, sting, pinch, twinge, cause discomfort, be tender, suffering, agony, affliction, torture, torment, discomfort, soreness, care, effort, bother, trouble, labour, exertion, strain, struggle,
Example Sentences with pain
- I cannot bear the pain any more.
- I can’t bear the pain anymore.
- She is in horrible pain.
- The experience caused Alex great pain.
- One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.
- Mental pain is less dramatic than physical pain, but it is more common and also more hard to bear.
- It’s not worth the pain.
- He felt an acute pain in his chest.