Sentences for Peace, Sentences with Peace Meaning and Synonym Words
- Freedom from disturbance; tranquility.(noun)
- A state or period in which there is no war or a war has ended.(noun)
- A ceremonial handshake or kiss exchanged during a service in some Churches (now usually only in the Eucharist), symbolizing Christian love and unity.(noun)
tranquillity, calm, calmness, restfulness, peace and quiet, peacefulness, quiet, quietness, quietude, silence, soundlessness, hush, noiselessness, stillness, still, law and order, lawfulness, order, peacefulness, peaceableness, harmony, harmoniousness, accord, concord, amity, amicableness, goodwill, friendship, cordiality, non-aggression, non-violence,
Example Sentences with peace
- The peace talks have been suspended for a while.
- Let me work in peace.
- They are eager for peace.
- You cannot find peace by avoiding life.
- Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.
- When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
- God can’t give us peace and happiness apart from Himself because there is no such thing.
- Both countries should be make a peace.
- It is my conviction that there is no way to peace – peace is the way.
- The moral dilemma is to make peace with the unacceptable.
- If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there’d be peace.
- I’m always so glad I have no idea what you’re vacantly chatting about,” said Jace. It fills me with a sense of peace and well-being.