Sentences for Polish, Sentences with Polish Meaning and Synonym Words
- Make the surface of (something) smooth and shiny by rubbing it.(transitive verb)
- A substance used to give something a smooth and shiny surface when rubbed in.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
shine, wax, buff, rub up, rub down, wax, varnish, glaze, lacquer, enamel, japan, shellac,
Example Sentences with polish
- Authority without wisdom is like a heavy axe without an edge, fitter to bruise than polish.
- A gem cannot be polished without friction, nor a man perfected without trials.
- If I don’t make the team out of spring training, I’ll keep a good attitude. I’ll just go polish up the parts of my game that made me not stay in the big leagues.
- I’m a mom – I’m lucky if I get to shower in the morning. Luckily, nail polish stays on my toes. I’ve been so bad on the upkeep, though.