Sentences for Prepare, Sentences with Prepare Meaning and Synonym Words
- Make (something) ready for use or consideration.(transitive verb)
- Make (someone) ready or able to do or deal with something.(transitive verb)
- (in conventional harmony) lead up to (a discord) by means of preparation.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
make ready, get ready, put together, draw up, produce, arrange, develop, assemble, construct, compose, edit, devise, work out, think up, conceive, formulate, concoct, fashion, work up, lay, ready, set, all set, equipped, primed, in a fit state,
Example Sentences with prepare
- I need time to prepare.
- My mother prepares the meal at 6 o’clock.
- He asked me to marry him today, however, he also prepared a beautiful organization.
- We prepared snacks beforehand.
- Steve is prepared to accept the consequences.
- Mother prepared us lunch.
- It’s time to prepare dinner.
- We weren’t prepared for this.
- The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
- They have to be prepared to cope with violent storms.
- The secretary is trying to prepare the report.