Sentences for Propose, Sentences with Propose Meaning and Synonym Words
- Put forward (an idea or plan) for consideration or discussion by others.(verb)
- Make an offer of marriage to someone.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
put forward, suggest, advance, offer, present, move, submit, prefer, file, lodge, initiate, bring, bring forward, come up with, tender, bid, project, recommend, advocate, propound, proffer, posit, ask someone to marry you, make an offer of marriage, offer marriage, ask for someone’s hand in marriage,
Example Sentences with propose
- I am sure that she wants to talk to you. In addition, there is an instinct in me that she is going to propose to you.
- Man proposes but God disposes.
- If you propose to speak, always ask yourself, is it true, is it necessary, is it kind.
- It is my sincere hope that hospitals across Indiana, and America, continue to strive for excellence when it comes to providing medical care. This proposed rule will be harmful to communities who wish to upgrade their medical facilities.
- Each religion, by the help of more or less myth, which it takes more or less seriously, proposes some method of fortifying the human soul and enabling it to make its peace with its destiny.