Sentences for Protect, Sentences with Protect Meaning and Synonym Words
- Keep safe from harm or injury.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
keep safe, keep from harm, save, safeguard, shield, preserve, defend, cushion, shelter, screen, secure, fortify, guard, mount guard on, stand guard on,
Example Sentences with protect
- Samuel wants to protect me.
- I told you I’d protect you.
- I’m only trying to protect you.
- What do you want to protect us from?
- She protects you every day.
- You need to protect yourself.
- We’ve got to protect ourselves.
- First, you must protect yourself.
- I’m responsible for protecting her.
- It’s my duty to protect you from danger.
- You’re the only one who can protect them.
- I swore an oath before the altar of God to protect this woman.
- Yes, heaven forbid I not be protected from tanks.