Sentences for Provide, Sentences with Provide Meaning and Synonym Words
- Make available for use; supply.(verb)
- Make adequate preparation for (a possible event)(verb)
- Stipulate in a will or other legal document.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
supply, give, issue, furnish, lay out, come up with, dispense, bestow, impart, produce, yield, bring forth, bear, deliver, donate, contribute, pledge, advance, spare, part with, allocate, distribute, allot, assign, put forward, put up, proffer, present, extend, render, prepare, allow, make provision, make preparations, be prepared, anticipate, arrange, make arrangements, get ready, plan, make plans, cater, stipulate, lay down, have as a condition, make it a condition, require, order, ordain, demand, prescribe, state, set out, specify,
Example Sentences with provide
- They can listen to music provided they disturb nobody.
- Apple doesn’t provide technical support for apps created by other developers.
- Even the most intelligent animals need a social structure to provide their essentials.
- You can borrow my notebook provided that you promise to use carefully.
- I can afford to have a holiday provided that I earn 1000 dollars a day.
- They’ll be there at about 11.30, provided that there’s a suitable train.
- I will send, always provided that you accept, my carriage for you on any day that you may appoint.
- Alex’s welcome to come along, provided that he behaves himself.
- You may go to the party provided that you’re home by 9.00.
- I will go provided that she comes.