Sentences for Qualify, Sentences with Qualify Meaning and Synonym Words
- Be entitled to a particular benefit or privilege by fulfilling a necessary condition.(verb)
- Become officially recognized as a practitioner of a particular profession or activity by satisfying the relevant conditions or requirements, typically by undertaking a course of study and passing examinations.(verb)
- Make (a statement or assertion) less absolute; add reservations to.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
be eligible, meet the requirements, certified, certificated, chartered, licensed, professional, limited, conditional, restricted, bounded, contingent, circumscribed, reserved, guarded, cautious, hesitant, tentative, equivocal,
Example Sentences with qualify
- He is working hard to qualify for the international tournament this year.
- My kids love it. I thought I was the coolest dad in the world when I got to be in a Bond film, but ‘Harry Potter’, too? Well, I think I qualify for a medal for exceptional parenting or something, don’t you?