Sentences for Quiet, Sentences with Quiet Meaning and Synonym Words
- Make or become silent, calm, or still.(verb)
- Absence of noise or bustle; silence; calm.(noun)
- Making little or no noise.(adjective)
silence, make quieter, hush, shush, quiet, still, tranquillity, stillness, calmness, quiet, quietness, quietude, peace, peacefulness, serenity, silence, hush, silent, still, hushed, noiseless, soundless, private, confidential, secret, discreet, unofficial, off the record, between ourselves, between you and me, between you and me and the bedpost, between you and me and the doorpost, between you and me and the gatepost, between you and me and the wall,
Example Sentences with quiet
- You must keep quiet for a while.
- They’re both quiet.
- You must keep quiet.
- “I’m in love with you,” he said quietly.
- My father is a quiet person.
- I’ve rarely seen Alex so quiet.
- It’s unusual for Steve to be so quiet.
- I want to find someplace quiet to study.
- It’s quiet enough to hear a pin drop.
- Jessica sat next him and listened quietly.
- They spoke quietly.
- Alex quietly sneaked out of the room.
- True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.
- Let’s slip away quietly.