Sentences for Rare, Sentences with Rare Meaning and Synonym Words
- (of an event, situation, or condition) not occurring very often.(adjective)
infrequent, few and far between, scarce, sparse, scattered, thin on the ground, golden, like gold dust, as scarce as hen’s teeth,
Example Sentences with rare
- Could you rarely water the flowers?
- I’ve rarely seen Alex so quiet.
- If you love someone but rarely make yourself available to him or her, that is not true love.
- The dull mind, once arriving at an inference that flatters the desire, is rarely able to retain the impression that the notion from which the inference started was purely problematic.
- Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.
- My sister rarely wears a hat.
- Each contact with a human being is so rare, so precious, one should preserve it.
- Everyone has talent. What’s rare is the courage to follow it to the dark places where it leads.
- It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare.
- Truth is so rare, it is delightful to tell it.
- Genuine love is rarely an emotional space where needs are instantly gratified.
- In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.
- They rarely do their homework.