Sentences for Rend, Sentences with Rend Meaning and Synonym Words
- Tear (something) into two or more pieces.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
rip apart, tear apart, rip in two, tear in two, rip to pieces, tear to pieces, split, rupture, sever, separate,
Example Sentences with rend
- Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future and renders the present inaccessible.
- The true way to render ourselves happy is to love our work and find in it our pleasure.
- Every man is said to have his peculiar ambition. Whether it be true or not, I can say for one that I have no other so great as that of being truly esteemed of my fellow men, by rendering myself worthy of their esteem.
- The mountains, the forest, and the sea, render men savage they develop the fierce, but yet do not destroy the human.
- A little group of willful men, representing no opinion but their own, have rendered the great government of the United States helpless and contemptible.