Sentences for Respect, Sentences with Respect Meaning and Synonym Words
- Admire (someone or something) deeply, as a result of their abilities, qualities, or achievements.(transitive verb)
- A feeling of deep admiration for someone or something elicited by their abilities, qualities, or achievements.(noun)
- Due regard for the feelings, wishes, rights, or traditions of others.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
esteem, admire, think highly of, have a high opinion of, hold in high regard, hold in esteem, hold in high esteem, think much of, approve of, appreciate, cherish, value, set store by, set great store by, prize, treasure, look up to, pay homage to, venerate, revere, reverence, adulate, worship, idolize, put on a pedestal, lionize, hero-worship, honour, applaud, praise, favour, esteem, regard, high regard, high opinion, acclaim, admiration, approbation, approval, appreciation, estimation, favour, popularity, recognition, veneration, awe, reverence, deference, honour, praise, homage, due regard, consideration, thoughtfulness, attentiveness, politeness, courtesy, civility, deference, aspect, regard, facet, feature, way, sense, characteristic, particular, point, detail, question, matter, connection,
Example Sentences with respect
- Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.
- I not only want to earn respect, but also make money.
- Democracy arose from men’s thinking that if they are equal in any respect, they are equal absolutely.
- Have some respect.
- I respect your talent.
- I respect your success.
- They respect authority.
- I had to respect Steve’s wishes, so I left.