Sentences for Ride, Sentences with Ride Meaning and Synonym Words
- Sit on and control the movement of (an animal, especially a horse), typically as a recreation or sport.(transitive verb)
- Be carried or supported by (something with a great deal of momentum)(transitive verb)
- Be full of or dominated by.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
sit on, mount, be mounted on, bestride, pester, badger, hound, harry, plague, torment, bedevil, persecute, bother, annoy, exasperate, worry, disturb, trouble, agitate, provoke, vex, trip, journey, drive, run, expedition, excursion, outing, jaunt, tour, airing, turn, sally,
Example Sentences with ride
- I’ll ride shotgun.
- We will ride our bikes.
- Can you ride a horse?
- I’ll ride with you.
- You can’t ride a horse.
- I’ll give you a ride.
- Can’t she ride a bicycle?
- Hop in. I’ll give you a ride.
- I’m hopping a ride.
- When I go to a cyclist these days, the rider is always busy, I surely think it will be like this today.
- If wishes were horses, beggars might ride.
- Set a beggar on horseback and he’ll ride to the devil.
- If you surrender to the wind, you can ride it.
- Love doesn’t make the world go round, love is what makes the ride worthwhile.