Sentences for Right, Sentences with Right Meaning and Synonym Words
- That which is morally correct, just, or honorable.(noun)
- A moral or legal entitlement to have or obtain something or to act in a certain way.(noun)
- The right-hand part, side, or direction.(noun)
goodness, rightness, righteousness, virtue, virtuousness, integrity, rectitude, uprightness, principle, propriety, morality, truth, truthfulness, honesty, honour, honourableness, justice, justness, fairness, equity, equitableness, impartiality, entitlement, prerogative, privilege, advantage, due, birthright, liberty, authority, authorization, power, licence, permission, dispensation, leave, consent, warrant, charter, franchise, sanction, exemption, immunity, indemnity, just, fair, equitable, good, upright, righteous, virtuous, proper, moral, morally justified, ethical, honourable, honest, principled, correct, accurate, without error, unerring, exact, precise, healthy, in good health, fine, hale, in good shape, in trim, in good trim, well, fit, fighting fit, normal, sound, up to par, right-hand, dextral, at three o’clock, absolute, complete, total, real, out-and-out, thorough, thoroughgoing, downright, perfect, utter, sheer, consummate, unmitigated, unqualified, veritable, in every respect, unalloyed, agreed, settled, all right, very well, that’s a bargain, accepted, right, completely, fully, entirely, totally, wholly, absolutely, altogether, utterly, thoroughly, quite, correctly, accurately, properly, exactly, precisely, aright, rightly, perfectly, unerringly, faultlessly, truly, turn the right way up again, turn back over, set upright again, stand upright again,
Example Sentences with right
- I bet you’re right.
- You could be right.
- We’ll be right down.
- The policeman said “Stop right there!”
- I think Martin will surely be there at the right time.
- I am reading a book right now.
- I wasn’t hitting the right notes.
- Stop right there, Alex.
- You have made a very right choice.
- Time will tell which is right.
- You’re from Texas, right?
- I’m driving right now, see you later.
- You’re violating my civil rights.
- You did your homework too, right?
- Frank doesn’t want to go to bed right now.
- I’ll be right down.
- Is this right?
- I know, up on top you are seeing great sights, but down here at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
- So you give up, right?
- I’m at work right now.
- Are you all right now?